- 2 cups oats
- 1 medium shredded carrot
- ½ chopped dates
- 1 banana
- ½ cup plant milk
- Flax seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or 5-6 soaked dates pureed)
Note* Maple syrup can be replaced with soaking 5-6 date in boiled water for 15 mins, blending them and adding them to the “banana flax eggs”.
- Add the oats, shredded carrot, chopped dates, maple syrup, ans salt to mixing bowl.
- In a second bowl mash a banana with a fork and then add the plant milk and flax seeds and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly. Add small amounts of plant milk if needed more damp.
- Oil then fill muffin trays.
- Bake at 350 for 25 mins.
Makes 6 medium sized muffins.