1 cup Oat Flour
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 Blackstrap Molasses
1/4 Coconut Sugar (Rice Syrup can also be used but it's very messy to make the cookies)
pinch of Salt
1) Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
2) Pour molasses over dry ingredients and spoon in PB.
3) With a fork mix thoroughly until the dough is even.
4) Spoon out apx. 1" round and roll it in your palm until round, place on baking sheet.
5) Press each round down with a fork until they are apx 1/2" thick.
6) Place in the oven set at 350 and bake for 14-17 mins.
7) Let cool for 5 mins and enjoy!